Neck gaiters come in 2 styles; 1 and 2 layered, whilst 1 layer Neck Gaiters are lightweight and more flexible, 2 layer style is thicker and provide more warmth.
Both styles have a filter pocket and come with a 5 layer PM2.5 Activated Carbon Filter *Not meant to provide medical protection* You can also remove the carbon filter and use it as a standard neck gaiter.
The neck gaiters’ tubular shape gives them a versatility that allows them to be moved up to the face and cover the nose and the ears and pulled down back to the neck.
- 1 Layer Neck Gaiter Sizes
XS / S: 8.66” x 15” (22cm x 38cm)
M / L: 9.84” x 17.32” (25cm x 44cm)
XL / 2XL: 10.62” x 18.11” (27cm x 46cm)
- 2 Layer Neck Gaiter Sizes
XS / S: 9.44” x 16.14” (24cm x 41cm)
M / L: 10.23” x 17.32” (26cm x 44cm)
XL / 2XL: 11” x 18.89” (28cm x 48cm)
- Slip through pocket for carbon filter
- Sublimation all over printed product
- Can cover nose, mouth and ears
- Made and Printed in London
- 3 to 5 business days production time
- Only USA and UK Shipping goes out with TRACKING, Rest goes out with Standard NON-TRACKED Post.
- Fabric Layer 1 - 210 GSM 2 way stretch 82% Polyester 18% Lycra (Front Piece, Printable)
- Carbon Filter Layer 2 - Anti Sticky Cloth
- Carbon Filter Layer 3 - Filter Cloth
- Carbon Filter Layer 4 - Activated Carbon
- Carbon Filter Layer 5 - Filter Cloth
- Carbon Filter Layer 6 - Anti Sticky Cloth
- Fabric Layer 7 - 320 GSM Jersey fabric (73% Polyester, 22% viscose, 5 % elastane)
** Please note that the 7th layer on the 1 layer Neck Gaiters consists of only the filter pocket on the front.
**Please also note that there might be slight print smudges around the filter pocket on the 1 layer Neck Gaiter
Your products will be printed with love, and securely packed and shipped with care within 3 - 5 business days approximately. By knowing the estimated delivery time, you can determine how long it will take to receive the item.
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
Who you are
Why you sell the items you sell
Where you are located
How long you have been in business
How long you have been running your online shop
Who are the people on your team
Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.